Monday, March 30, 2009

COMING THIS WEEKEND

OK! So, I have a ton of things I've been meaning to get out. But
hey, here goes three posts that will be up before the end of this week (before Sunday).

1. I think my so is coming around to the idea of me cutting my hair. I will discuss reasons why I think this. This makes me really happy.

2. Bentonite clay review with pics from the first time. Sorry I didn't take pics the second time I was getting over the flu and really didn't feel in the mood to try. Please forgive me.

3. Beyond the Zone: Straight Shot product line review a few pics maybe a lot. I don't know it depends on how I feel that day. (I hadn't planned on straightening my hair, but due to a severly uneven cut I will be doing it over with my hair completely straight instead of a super cold blow out, plus I didn't check my work so hey thats what I get for doing a rushed job.)

So, I will update later til then I hope you all are having a wonderful monday and a beautiful week!

No comments: