Tuesday, March 10, 2009

:( No Big Chop? :( No, Big Chop?

So, I talked to my boo about how I want to cut my hair and he wouldn't even talk about it. So...., as you can guess it didn't go to well. Now, I'm stuck in a rut with a choice to make in three months. Initially I was going to wait, but I don't know if I can wait that long to do my big chop. To be honest I'm not sure if my hair can wait that long for me to big chop before it decides to break off. The last thing I want is to damage the hair I have worked so hard to achieve in the past year and couple months. I have to admit it's really not easy working with two textures especially when the ends are severely weaker than the rest of your hair.

So I've created this poll and I will take everyone's comments and votes into consideration at the end of April. This is not an easy decision to make since my so and I have so much history that has accumulated over the past three years I honestly don't know what to do. HELP ME!!!

No comments: