Saturday, April 4, 2009

SO VS. Me Cutting My Hair


Okay so you remember when I said I thought my SO was coming around to the idea of me cutting my hair. Well guess it again. It wasn't really so. I thought it did just because he explained to me when I told him that I cut an inch of my hair off that I always do what I want to do with my hair anyway so he declared to me that he didn't care. This was so not true. He does care, but he loves me so much that instead of leaving now he's going to get an outrageous hair cut if I cut my hair. I don't blame him he's used to my long hair and that's all he really knows. I told him that it would be acceptable and that what ever he decides to do I support it. (lol) He says he's gonna get a mohawk. I'm sorry, but its hilarious because he's not the type to get a mohawk he's more simplistic and doesn't like to stand out a lot. But hey I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did it. But hey I'll take the radical hair cut anyday over losing him. :D The countdown is still up and ticking and the BC is still on schedule with no delay. YAY!!!!!

No comments: