Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Chop Results and B-day hair style





Okay so here it is finally the long over due big chop results. Let me share with you how it started. It started with a few snips. My hair seemed confusing because on the side I found my hair go from 4b to 4a to 3c on the side. It seemed at the time that my curl get bigger as you go towards the back of my head. And its very true. And VERY weird. Also for the record its not heat damage because its the exact same way on the other side.

So because I wanted to see what my hair really looks like when cut all over I snipped some more on the side to see if the curls were truly small there. Then I snipped some in the back. And then I called it a day and just added conditioner and water to my whole head and went to town with the scissors. I ended with this result.


I loved it, but my curls weren't popping so for the next few weeks I just wore puffs. (No pics, but maybe next time). O and then after that I experimented with a flat iron and my curlformers. Both attempts in vain because my hair just turned into a puffy mess and wasn't exactly long enough to put in a ponytail without using over a hundred bobby pins in the front. For some odd reason it was a really warm april and may.

Because I was starting to get used to my natural and I started wearing it out all the time. I figured it was time to give my hair a rest. I initially wanted to do micros, but I didn't have time to do them completely especially with midterms a few days after my birthday. What was I going to do. Picture as of June 15 my hair was really growing. I guess that could be expected when you cowash your hair practically every other day.


So I decided to do a weave style with micros in the front. The hair is freetress candy curl. Very pretty hair. I thought it came out very cute.

Well thats all for now I just wanted to update and finally post my big chop results.

No comments: